Why join us as a member of staff? We have a commitment to support staff wellbeing, great opportunities for professional development with an extremely well-resourced school. We are so proud of our children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and responsive. Come for a visit and see for yourself.
We are looking for an Experienced MEALTIME SUPERVISORS for April 2022.
Salary Inner London Range
Scale 2 Term Time Only £4254 Pro-rata (FTE £23,004)
11:45am-1:15pm (Monday – Friday)
Required for April 2022
Our Family at St Joseph’s Learns, Loves and Grows with God at the centre
We are an oversubscribed and highly regarded school in the local community, based in a vibrant location in North London surrounded by parkland with excellent transport links. Our school is a National Leadership in Education School currently recognised as an Ofsted and Diocesan outstanding Catholic School under the trusteeship of the Passionist Order.
For more information about our school, please visit our school website https://st-josephs.islington.sch.uk/, and take a look at our school news or the videos under our Executive Headteachers welcome. If you would like to come and see the school, please contact Louise Palmer to arrange a tour on 020 7272 1270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative Mealtime Supervisors to join our friendly and caring team. We can offer you:
- A commitment to support staff wellbeing
- Great opportunities for professional development.
- A high-quality working environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic, professional and friendly team.
- Amazing outdoor learning spaces.
- An extremely well-resourced school.
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and responsive pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning & play.
- Has excellent supervision, organisation and communication skills.
- Will have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
- Has a strong commitment to continuing professional development.
- Is willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school or a practising Catholic.
- Has a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher Head of School and Senior Leadership Team.
Closing Date: Midnight, Wednesday 23rd March 2022
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 28th March 2022
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.