Please note – Before you begin :
- Where applicable parents can obtain a Certificate of Catholic Practice from your Parish Priest
- Applicants from other Christian denominations and other faiths may provide either a certificate of baptism or letter confirming membership of the parish /faith community.
- For reception places you must complete your local authority’s E-Admissions Application Form and return it to the council offices by the closing date. If you do not do this you will not be offered a place.
- An offer of a school place for a child does not guarantee a place for younger brothers and sisters.
We require sight of the original:
- Baptism certificate (where necessary)
- Certificate of Catholic Practice (where necessary and signed within 6 months)
- Evidence of exceptional need (where appropriate)
- Proof of address for parent & child for all Nursery & In-Year applications. (Council tax bill, rental agreement, mortgage statement, GP letter, Child benefit statement, Bank statement or utility bill)
Have you completed your local authority’s E-Admissions Application Form?