We are a fully inclusive school and accept applications irrespective of faith. When we are oversubscribed we apply the oversubscription criteria detailed in our admissions policy. Currently about 85% of children who attend the school are baptised Catholic and over the past few years, have been able to accommodate all Catholic applications.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I apply if my child is not baptised?
- If your child is not baptised you can still apply. We are a fully inclusive school and accept appliations irrespective of faith
- If you are Catholic and are waiting for a Baptism date you can still apply
Where can I get the Cartificate of Catholic Practice?
- Where applicable parents can obtain a Certificate of Catholic Practice from your Parish Priest
- Applicants from other Christian denominations and other faiths may provide either a certificate of baptism or letter confirming membership of the parish /faith community.
If I am applying for a Reception what else must I do?
- For Reception (and chance in-year places) you must complete your local authority’s E-Admissions Application Form and return it to the council offices by the closing date. If you do not do this you will not be offered a place.
- An offer of a school place for a child does not guarantee a place for younger brothers and sisters.
When can my child start?
- We take applications all through the year for all year groups including Nursery
Can I come and see the school?
- We do tours most days at 9:30am, please email the email@example.com with your preferred day
Please see attached for our GDPR & Privacy Notice