Main Visitor Entrance: 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, N19 5DT, UK .
For general enquiries: Please contact Connie Blake in the School Office.
Call: 020 7272 1270
Postal Address: Highgate Hill, London N19 5NE
The school is set back from the road and located on Dartmouth Park Hill and Highgate Hill between the Whittington Hospital and St. Joseph’s Church, with the main visitor entrance on 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, N19 5DT. The nearest underground station is Archway on the Northern Line and we are on a number of bus routes including 271, 210, W5, 134, 43 and 4.
A reminder about the schools site security:
- Please arrive in plenty of time to go through the safeguarding and security process and ensure you bring photographic ID with you e.g. driver’s license/passport and if you are working on site your original DBS certificate
- On arrival, the school office will meet you and please register on-line via the visitor system in the lobby.
- The staff in the office will provide you with an external visitors pass and lanyard which must be worn at all times while you are on site.
- They will explain our internal safeguarding, fire and evacuation procedures.
- You will then be met by your school contact who will show you around the school and ensure you have all you require.
Please do let us know in advance if you have any mobility issues and require parking. Please note that parking is limited but if there is no availability there is on street parking on a paid basis or free between certain hours.
SENCo: Mrs C Moore (Acting SENCo: Mrs E Cousins)