Main Visitor Entrance: 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, N19 5DT, UK .
For general enquiries: Please contact Connie Blake in the School Office.
Call: 020 7272 1270
Postal Address: Highgate Hill, London N19 5NE
The school is set back from the road and located on Dartmouth Park Hill and Highgate Hill between the Whittington Hospital and St. Joseph’s Church, with the main visitor entrance on 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, N19 5DT. The nearest underground station is Archway on the Northern Line and we are on a number of bus routes including 271, 210, W5, 134, 43 and 4.
A reminder about the schools site security:
- Please arrive in plenty of time to go through the safeguarding and security process and ensure you bring photographic ID with you e.g. driver’s license/passport and if you are working on site your original DBS certificate
- On arrival, the school office will meet you and please register on-line via the visitor system in the lobby.
- The staff in the office will provide you with an external visitors pass and lanyard which must be worn at all times while you are on site.
- They will explain our internal safeguarding, fire and evacuation procedures.
- You will then be met by your school contact who will show you around the school and ensure you have all you require.
Please do let us know in advance if you have any mobility issues and require parking. Please note that parking is limited but if there is no availability there is on street parking on a paid basis or free between certain hours.
SENDCo: Mrs. A Noronha
Coronavirus Visitor Agreement
Our school will welcome visitors if:
- Our school will welcome visitors if: The visitor is not at risk of bringing coronavirus into the school.
Please do not visit the school if you currently:
- Need to self-isolate,
- Are experiencing coronavirus symptoms according to the latest government guidance (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss or change in sense of taste and/or smell).
- Have recently taken a COVID test and are awaiting results.
- Have received a positive coronavirus test result
- Have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
The visitor follows the measures the school is taking to minimise the spread of coronavirus, for example:
- If not taken before, on arrival visitors are asked to take a Lateral Flow test.
- Use the hand gel provided or wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds, upon arrival and before leaving.
- Visitors may wear face coverings in the school
- Adopting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
All visitors must read the section above and sign the agreement below: