Main Visitor Entrance: 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, N19 5DT, UK .
For general enquiries: Please contact Connie Blake in the School Office.
Call: 020 7272 1270
Postal Address: Highgate Hill, London N19 5NE
Executive Headteacher: Miss. C McFlynn
SENDCo, Designated Teacher and Head of School: Mrs. A Noronha
Chair of Governors: Dr. P Lasok
Apply for a school place
After School Club & Enrichment Clubs
Manager: Mrs M Collins
Call: 07399720373 or email: email@example.com
Breakfast club from 7:30am / After School Club until 6:00pm. Apply on line using the Extended Club Booking Form
The school is set back from the road and located on Dartmouth Park Hill and Highgate Hill between the Whittington Hospital and St. Joseph’s Church, with the main visitor entrance on 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, N19 5DT. There is a 1-way system in place going down Dartmouth Park Hill (North to South). Access is via the junction at Dartmouth Park Hill, Highgate Hill and the B540. (Shown on the map by St Joseph’s Church).
Please note: There is NO access via Magdala Avenue leading up Dartmouth Park Hill.
Please do let us know in advance if you have any mobility issues and require parking. Please note that parking is limited but if there is no availability there is on street parking on a paid basis or free between certain hours.
The nearest underground station is Archway on the Northern Line and we are on a number of bus routes including 263, 210, 143, 134, 43, C11 W5 and 4.
A reminder about the school’s site security:
- On arrival, please come straight to the school office and register on-line via the visitor system in the lobby.
- The office staff will provide you with an external visitors pass and lanyard which must be worn at all times while you are on site and returned when you leave
- They will explain our safeguarding, fire and evacuation procedures, and other relevant housekeeping information.
- You will be met by your school contact who will show you around the school and ensure you have all you require.
In addition, if you are working on site in a professional capacity, regulated activity or your work provides an opportunity for regular contact with children:
- Please bring photographic ID with you e.g. driver’s license/passport. We will always check the identity of contractors on arrival.
- Your original DBS certificate. (If you’re in regulated activity this will include children’s barred information or for professionals your employer can confirm that you have had the appropriate safeguarding checks).
- We will ask you to sign the schools Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) which outlines expectations online, use of school networks, connections, internet connectivity and devices, cloud platforms and social media (both when on school site and outside of school).
- You will be given a Safeguarding flier which must be read prior to entering the building
Visitors on whom no checks have been obtained will not be left unsupervised or allowed to work in regulated activity.
The Parent & Friends Association (PFA)
Co-Chairs – Fiona Keane and Nicole Marr
Should you wish to know how to make a complaint, please download our complaints procedure by clicking on the link below. The school complaints administrator is Louise Palmer and can be contacted via the office email firstname.lastname@example.org.