Main Visitor Entrance: 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, N19 5DT, UK .
For general enquiries: Please contact Connie Blake in the School Office.
Call: 020 7272 1270
Postal Address: Highgate Hill, London N19 5NE
The school is set back from the road and located on Dartmouth Park Hill and Highgate Hill between the Whittington Hospital and St. Joseph’s Church, with the main visitor entrance on 140 Dartmouth Park Hill, N19 5DT. The nearest underground station is Archway on the Northern Line and we are on a number of bus routes including 271, 210, W5, 134, 43 and 4.
A reminder about the schools site security:
- Please arrive in plenty of time to go through the safeguarding and security process and ensure you bring photographic ID with you e.g. driver’s license/passport and if you are working on site your original DBS certificate
- On arrival, the school office will meet you and please register on-line via the visitor system in the lobby.
- The staff in the office will provide you with an external visitors pass and lanyard which must be worn at all times while you are on site.
- They will explain our internal safeguarding, fire and evacuation procedures.
- You will then be met by your school contact who will show you around the school and ensure you have all you require.
Please do let us know in advance if you have any mobility issues and require parking. Please note that parking is limited but if there is no availability there is on street parking on a paid basis or free between certain hours.
SENDCo: Mrs. E Cousins
Coronavirus Visitor Agreement
Our school will welcome visitors if:
The visitor is not at risk of bringing coronavirus into the school. Please do not visit the school if you currently need to self-isolate, are experiencing coronavirus symptoms according to the latest government guidance:
- Are displaying any coronavirus symptoms (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss or change in sense of taste and/or smell).
- Have recently taken a COVID test and are awaiting results.
- Have travelled from or through a country that is not exempt from the ‘all but essential’ travel guidance in the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus.
- The visit is outside of school hours or during the school day we allow certain visitors, e.g peripatetic teachers, supply staff, contractors, consultants, parents or prospective parents /carers. The visit is necessary for;
- the health, wellbeing and safety of pupils,
- lesson cover
- building /estate maintenance
- to support children’s education
The visitor follows the measures the school is taking to minimise the spread of coronavirus, for example:
- Use the hand gel provided or wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds, upon arrival and before leaving.
- We ask visitors to wear face coverings, (unless exempt) in all areas of the school where social distancing isn’t possible, such as corridors. Please keep or put a face covering on when arriving at school, moving to your destination and moving around the school indoors.
- Only, where you are covering a class please bring a plastic bag to keep the face covering in. If you’re using disposable face coverings, these must be put in a covered bin. You mustn’t touch the front of the covering during use or removal, and please wash your hands after removing it
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres from everyone else in the school. Please note this means no handshaking, hugs or other forms of physical contact between visitors and the school community
- In the event the school needs to contact you following public health advice in case of a coronavirus outbreak within the school community, please provide contact details below.
For a PDF copy of the above (The Visitors Agreement) please download the below and bring with you a signed copy when visiting the school:
Thank you for visiting St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery