Thank you for the interest you have shown in working within St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery. Our teaching vacancies are always advertised on Islington Council’s Job Vacancy Search page and on TES job search.
To apply please follow the links below.
Extended School Club – Playworker
Salary: £12.61ph- £13.30ph depending on experience/qualifications
Hours: 7:30-9:00am (7.5 hours per week, Term-Time Only)
Required September 2021
Due to an increase in demand, the Governors are seeking to appoint qualified and experienced School Playworkers. We are particularly interested in applicants who have experience in EYFS and who have valid qualifications for working in Early Years, supported by documentation.
The successful candidate;
- Is an outstanding practitioner with experience working with children.
- Is committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in play.
- Has excellent practitioner, organisation and communication skills.
- Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
- Has a desire to work in an outstanding school supporting the long-term vision of the Executive Headteacher , Head of School and Senior Leadership Team.
- Enthusiastic and responsive pupils.
- A high quality play & school building.
- An amazing outdoor learning environment.
- Support in continuing professional development.
- Part of a dynamic professional friendly team.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.