Thank you for the interest you have shown in working within St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery. Our vacancies are always advertised on Islington Council’s Job Vacancy Search page and on TES job search.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Louise Palmer to arrange an appointment by emailing the school office firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an oversubscribed and highly regarded school in the local community, based in a vibrant location in North London surrounded by parkland with excellent transport links. Our school is a National Leadership in Education School currently recognised as an Ofsted and Diocesan outstanding Catholic School under the trusteeship of the Passionist Order.
We offer you:
- a commitment to support staff wellbeing
- great opportunities for professional development.
- a high quality working environment.
- the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, professional and friendly team.
- amazing outdoor learning spaces.
- an extremely well-resourced school.
- well behaved, enthusiastic and responsive pupils.
We look for colleagues who are /have:
- practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
- keen to develop their teaching and learning skills
- ready to take the next step in their teaching career
- committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning.
- an excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills.
- will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
- a strong commitment to continuing professional development.
- a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher Head of School and Senior Leadership Team.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.